Schedule of School Fees for 2023-2024
THE PALLISER REGIONAL SCHOOL FEES:
Due upon receipt of invoice.
- Gr. 1-12 $35.75
Gym Strip Fee:
- Mandatory for students in Grades 5-12. Prices vary. Gym Strip is purchased through the school office.
- Yearbook (optional) - approx. $41 (subject to change)
*Many of The Palliser Regional School fees can be paid online starting in September using School Cash Online - check it out!
BRANT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SOCIETY FEES:
1. Registration Fee:
- this fee is non-refundable
- collected at time of Registration
- $100/returning family
- $150/new family
2. Alternative Program Fee:
- Grades K-12: $1260 per student (capped at 4 students/family)
- a $500 deposit per student is due by June 1
- a portion of this fee is tax-receiptable
- non-refundable after Sept 1
Any refunds will incur a $50 administrative fee.
Any NSF charges incurred are the responsibility of the Society member.
Are you a pastor in a current ministry? Please send a current letter of employment to
Payment options for Alternative Program Deposit and Fee:
- $500 Deposit/per student must be paid by June 1, 2023, can be paid using a one-time credit card payment or e-transfer (to email@example.com).
- The remaining balance can be paid in one payment or instalments by August 31, 2023 (one-time credit card or e-transfer firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The remaining balance can be paid using monthly credit card payments. PAYMENT PLAN MUST BE SET UP BY AUGUST 15, 2023 with maximum of 10 monthly payments)
3. Busing Fees:
Exciting News for the 2023/2024 and 2024/2025 School Year: a TRANSPORTATION GRANT is available to students who complete a government form. Click HERE for all the details.
- Kindergarten: No charge
- Grades 1-12: $2038 for the 1st child in a family, $1545 for the 2nd child and $344 for each child thereafter.
Other busing options: One-way or part-time ridership: cost is 70% of the full rate. Those wanting to ride the bus only occasionally have the option to purchase bus tickets (packages of 10, $10 per ride, total cost per package: $100). These passes are transferable. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange part-time/one-way busing or bus ticket purchase.
Payment options for Busing Fees:
- Paid in full: By cheque or E-transfer email@example.com
- Automatic withdrawal (10-month payment plan): Complete THIS FORM by August 15. Payments will commence September 1 and every month after. You must divide the total amount due by 10 for monthly payments. If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: any refunds will incur a $50 administrative fee. HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FEES? See this handy Q&A form.