We believe that our Statement of Faith forms the basis for sound Biblical instruction.
1. We believe the 66 Canonical Books of the Protestant Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative written Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16,17)
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. We believe that the universe originated by the creative act of God as revealed in Holy Scriptures, and that the form of every kind of life was fixed at the time of its creation. (Genesis 1:1, John 1:1)
4. We believe in the true deity and true humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future visible return in power and glory. (Colossians 1:13-20, John 1:14)
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5)
6. We believe that all men are lost and sinful, and that salvation is received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and by the act of regeneration of life by the Holy Spirit of God. (Romans 3:23-26, Titus 3:5)
7. We believe that by the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and that every believer should practice the holiness which God requires. (Ephesians 1:13-14, Romans 8:1-4, Romans 12:1-2, Titus 2:11-13)
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life; and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:25, 28-29)
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 17:23, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13)
10. We believe that, individually and corporately, we are called to the task of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to people of all languages and nationalities with a view to their salvation. (Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 2:39; 2 Cor. 5:20; 2 Timothy 4:5)
*We recognize that there are other interpretations, convictions, and doctrines professed by Christians, which they believe to be consistent with the above. However, such beliefs shall not be promoted by Brant Christian School, though they may be respectfully discussed.
Implicit in Christian education are these basic truths:
- Man does possess a spiritual dimension.
- Education involves the total being: spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social aspects of man, that is, the “whole man.”
- Each person possesses unique individual potential traits and needs.
- The educational experience must include a primary emphasis on the development of Christian beliefs, attitudes, character and skills.
- An integration of Biblical truth will be an inseparable and primary part of the total educational process. Christian concepts will be unified with, inseparable from and central to the academic program.
- Youth need a consistent influence while preparing to live in a complex society. Only the Bible has the answers to man’s needs and longings, and therefore will serve as our final authority on all questions.
All students, regardless of ability, should have the opportunity to develop skills in order to take meaningful roles in their community. Skill development enables students to realize their individual potential for service to others. Preparation for success in post-secondary education is vital because skills will often need to be developed through further education.
Community standards for staff and students participating in the alternative program at Brant Christian School will be modelled, and based on the clear teachings of the Bible.
Find our Statement of Faith form for signing HERE.